Join us at Quick Response Firearms for an Idaho Enhanced Conceal Carry Class.
- 18 years of age or older
- Be in good standing with the law, being able to legally possess a firearm
- Legal citizen of United States
The following is needed for the class:
- Hearing protection (preferably over the head electronic) and eye protection
- 98 rounds of ammo.
- Holster (no cross draw or shoulder holsters for range safety
- Billed ball cap or boonie cap for use with outdoor shooting course
- NOTE:If you do not have this available, notify us and we can have them available for a $3 rental fee.
- NOTE:Registered trainees will be offered a discount on ammunition bought for the purpose of this course at Quick Response Firearms.